We at IBMA are excited to expand into the Gold Coast to offer students the opportunity of experiencing what Queensland has to offer in both study location and attractions. IBMA have entered into a third-party agreement with GeSS Education, and they will deliver our qualifications at their Southport campus on the Gold Coast. Under this agreement, GeSS Education is IBMA’s CRICOS registered campus for Queensland. All IBMA courses will be offered on the Gold Coast campus and we also have two courses available online for either domestic or off-shore international students.
The Gold Coast campus is located on Level 8, Australia Fair, in the heart of Southport CBD looking out towards the Broadwater Parklands and Marina Mirage. Situated at Southport, Australia Fair is home to more than 210 shops, a state-of-the art cinema complex, and has recently undergone a massive $25M redevelopment. The campus is also a 5 minute walk to the tram which is the most popular form of transport on the Gold Coast: The G: light rail system links Helensvale (close to Train Station for access to airports and Brisbane), Gold Coast University Hospital, Southport, Main Beach, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach with a 7.5-minute service between 7am and 7pm weekdays.
Why study at our Gold Coast Campus?
• Diverse student community
• Friendly, supportive and experienced teaching and support staff
• Small classes
• Professional Development workshops available to students
• 24/7 online resources accessible to help with your course progression
• Dedicated English Language teacher to assist with studies
• Timetable that caters to your study-work-life balance
• Plenty of activities and places to see
• Beautiful national parks, waterfalls and mountains to explore
• Stunning beaches and weather
• 1,000 kilometers of cycling and walking trails
To enroll into an IBMA course at our Gold Coast campus click on APPLY NOW for the IBMA course of your choice listed below:
FNS50920 Diploma of Banking Services Management
BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
or Contact Us for further information.
NB: There is a material fee of $250 per term for Gold Coast students